- If you fail to attend your appointment without informing us, payment in advance will be forfeit. This will be added to your account when there is no payment in advance. You will also need to pay in full in future.
- If you give less than 48-hours notice of a cancellation, 50% of the treatment pre-payment will be forfeit. This will be added to your account when there is no payment in advance.
Late Arrival Policy
When a client is more than 5 minutes late.
- If there is time after your appointment, you may have your full treatment or move to an alternative therapist if they are available. We cannot guarantee this would happen again in the future.
- We can shorten the treatment time or offer you an alternative shorter treatment, but you will still need to pay in full for the original treatment.
- In some circumstances, we may not be able to do any of the above. In this case, we will reschedule your appointment for a later time or date. The appointment will be treated as a late cancellation and fees will apply. Your rebooked appointment will also need to be paid in full in advance.